Missing Person Assessments and Quotes
Before your search begins, Ozpeopletrace will carefully assess your case and give you a firm quote according to the type of search you require. You are under no obligation unless you agree to and accept the cost associated with your missing person search. Ozpeopletrace provides personalized assessments and service quotes to eliminate surprises and make the results you need more affordable.
The typical cost to find someone in Australia is AUD$440 to $495 (inclusive of GST)*, provided you supply Ozpeopletrace with complete, accurate information. Your personalized quote will vary depending on the type of search you need. If your search requires a large amount or costly type of research, your quote may be higher.
If you are searching for someone under strict time constraints or your search is urgent in nature, you can request a priority search on the Assessment Request Form. Priority searches will be assessed and performed as urgently as possible. The additional fee for a priority search is AUD$99, (inclusive of GST)*. .
List or Reverse Search
A basic name compilation or reverse search costs AUD$220 (inclusive of GST)*, while more complex searches are priced according to the additional work they involve. You will receive a quote or range of pricing options to choose from based on the specific details of your case.
How are quotes determined?
- The more complete and accurate the information you provide about the person you're searching for is, the lower your quote is likely to be. If information is unknown, incorrect or obsolete, your quote is likely to be higher
- Ozpeopletrace may suggest you hire for search services on retainer in lieu of a quote. This may be the most practical option if you have only fragments of information about the person you are searching for, or if the information is obsolete. Hiring on retainer allows you to control how much money you invest in your search. A search by retainer may yield results, or it may provide you with more precise information about the comprehensive costs involved in completing your search
- Ozpeopletrace's quotes include all expenses related to your search such as office overheads, investigators' fees, database access expenses, fees for obtaining Government records, telephone calls and any and all other miscellaneous costs
Ozpeopletrace does not provide a standard price list because each case is unique. Your case will be thoroughly assessed and you will be provided with a firm, one time quote. No further charges or additional fees will be added to your quote.
- To receive a quote, fill out and submit the Assessment Request Form as completely as possible. Ozpeopletrace will carefully review your case and respond to your request within 12 working hours. To allow for prompt and adequate consideration, only search requests received via Assessment Request Forms will be processed
- The success of your missing person search will depend to a great degree on the information you provide in the Assessment Request Form. Misleading, false or incorrect information may hinder or prevent you from obtaining the results you are looking for. Before you submit your form, please be sure the information it contains is as complete and accurate as possible
*GST is the Australian Goods and Services tax of 10%